Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sleeping inside my mason jar...

Every night I lay in bed for a long time...

Probably 3 to 4 hours laying awake thinking about everything I mean everything.

I listen to the air turn on..
The wind outside my window.
My husband snoring, because he has a cold..
My child drinking her bottle.
The air that flows threw my house.

I honestly probably think to much.

... but while I lay here I think " wow I am so blessed" yes I know what your think why would you be blessed,  I lay in bed for up to 4 hours wide awake.

I'm so blessed for all the things I have been handed!

I get to capture the moments in my life.
I have the most sportive husband on the planet!
I have a healthy daughter!

He has handed me everything I have ever wanted.

See great in your life.
Be thankful for what you have not what you don't have.
Recognize it.
Life is a blessing each and every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment